Eight Lots of Roscommon properties go under the hammer at the latest Allsop On-Line Auction, which takes place next Thursday, January 23rd.
The auction features a range of properties from residential to commercial and the following is a breakdown of the Roscommon properties on offer.
– A lot featuring 2 x two bedroom apartments at Riverwalk, Castlerea has a reserve range of €35-45,000.
– A semi detached four bedroom house at Warren Avenue, Boyle has a reserve range of €60-70,000.
– There are two detached four bedroom houses near Rooskey on offer. One has a reserve range of €55-65,000 and the other has a reserve range of €50-60,000.
– A one bedroom derelict cottage in Fairymount has a reserve range of €13 – 17,000.
– A detached three bedroom house near Ballymurray has a reserve range of €20-30,000.
– A half-acre site near Ballyleague has a reserve range of €5-10,000.
– A three storey mixed use building in Strokestown, has a starting price of €33 – 37,000. The property was also listed in the last auction.
In addition to the 9 Roscommon properties on offer, there are over 160 further lots in the auction. You can find full details of all the properties on offer here.