Two Lots of Roscommon properties sold at the latest Allsop On-Line Auction, which took places yesterday and today.
The auction featured a range of properties from residential to commercial and the following is a breakdown of the Roscommon properties fared.
– A lot featuring four x 4 Bedroom Houses and Development Lands at Pairc Caislean, Ballyforan sold for €322,000 , which was above its reserve of €305,000.
– A mid terrace retail building in Ballaghaderreen, – the former Ballaghaderreen Tile Centre, sold for €45,000; which was 50% above it’s reserve of €30,000.
Elsewhere, there were no bids for three other Roscommon properties. They are still available and open to offers.
– The former “Westbury Tavern” in Castlerea has a reserve of €38,000.
– A Three bedroom semi detached house in Strokestown has a reserve of €55,000.
– A mid terrace mixed use building on Green Street, Boyle, has a reserve range of €33,000.
Lands at “The Paddocks” Development in Athleague were withdrawn prior to the auction.
In addition to the six lots Roscommon properties on offer, there are over 210 further lots in the auction. You can find full details of all the properties on offer here.