Seven Lots of Roscommon properties went under the hammer at the latest Allsop On-Line Auction, which takes place today and all were sold.
– A semi detached two bedroom bungalow at Ballymore, Boyle sold for it’s reserve price of €20,000.
– A detached three bedroom house at Doon, Strokestown sold for €33,000; over double it’s reserve price of €15,000.
– A detached three bedroom house at Mullymux, Four Mile House sold for €77,000; which was €12,000 above it’s reserve price of €65,000.
– A semi detached three bedroom at Watervale, Rooskey had a reserve price of €50,000 and sold for €73,000.
– A detached four bedroom house at Foxwood Manor, Boyle had a reserve price of €50,000 and sold for €80,000.
– A lot featuring 3 x two bedroom apartments at The Fortlands, Ballaghaderreen had a reserve price of €70,000 and sold for €94,000.
Meanwhile, a lot of 4 x Semi detached four bedroom houses in the same development had a reserve price of €115,000 and sold for €210,000.
A duplex three bedroom apartment at Monksfield, Bealnamulla was withdrawn from sale.
In addition to the Roscommon properties on offer, 117 others Lots were on offer in the auction and 96 sold. You can see all the results here.