Application details for the 2016 Roscommon County Council Artists Bursaries have been announced.
The bursaries provide financial assistance towards the professional development of individual artists under the following 2 schemes –
– Individual Artists Bursary
– Tyrone Guthrie Residency Bursary
This bursary programme is designed to further the development of individual artists from any discipline for any purpose that will demonstratively contribute to an artist’s development. Among such purposes, the scheme may be used to offset the expenses of the following:
– Participation in ad-hoc education such as mentoring, research or short-term courses.
– Development of new work for exhibition, publication or presentation.
– Participation in conventional part-time or full-time education where other sources of public funding are unavailable.
– Contribute to the removal of existing barriers to an artist’s development.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5pm, on Thursday March 31st and late applications will not be considered.
Further details and application form are available on Arts Office Website
Return completed applications to:
Roscommon County Arts Office,
Roscommon County Council,
Áras an Chontae,
Email: email@example.com with ‘Application for Artists Bursary Programme 2016_(applicant name)’; or ‘Application for Tyrone Guthrie Bursary Programme 2016_(applicant name)’ typed in emails subject box.
All enquiries to Jacinta Carlos, PH 090-66-37325 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org