Irish Rail has confirmed that users accessing their Sligo to Dublin Rail Service via the Boyle and Carrick on Shannon Stations will face disruption and delays for the foreseeable due to flooding. They have also announce the following arrangements will be in place:
- Bus transfers are in operation between Longford and Carrick-on-Shannon due to high water levels.
- The 5:45am Sligo to Dublin Connolly Service will be a Train Service to Carrick-on-Shannon and a Bus from Carrick-on-Shannon to Dublin Connolly.
- The 6pm Sligo to Dublin Connolly Rail Service will be a train to Carrick-on-Shannon and a Bus from Carrick-on-Shannon to Dublin Connolly serving all intermediate stations.
- The 6:57am Longford to Dublin Connolly Service will operate as normal.
- 11am, 1pm & 3pm Sligo to Dublin Connolly Rail Services will not serve Enfield.
Rail Service Cancelled
- The 4pm Dublin Connolly to Sligo Service is cancelled until further notice.
Customers are being advised to expect delays of up to 60 minutes to some services due to Bus transfers. Further updates will be published here and also on irishrail.ie